Chatburn C of E Primary School Uniform.
School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school and setting an appropriate tone.
We put great emphasis on smart uniform as it can instil pride, support positive behaviour and discipline, protect children from social pressures to dress in a particular way, and nurture cohesion and promote good relations between different groups of pupils.
Our school uniform (on non-PE days is as follows;
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo (Y6 – Burgundy Sweatshirt)
- White or red polo shirt (may we suggest white for Y6)
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, (shorts or red & white gingham dress in summer)
- Plain, black leather shoes – no trainers, no heels, no coloured boots or UGG style boots
- Socks should be plain white , grey or black and not brightly coloured. No odd socks.
PE Uniform on PE days;
Children should wear the following appropriate clothing and footwear on their PE days;
- Red, school logo hoody or sweatshirt
- Plain black joggers/leggings or shorts
- Red round neck T-shirt or polo shirt with school logo
- Plain trainers
We want to maintain our high uniform standards even on PE days.