Welcome to our School!
Uniform Order Form
Please fill in the order form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to process your order.
All payments are required to be made prior to the order being placed via BACS to:
Friends of Chatburn School
Sort Code: 01-02-14 Account No: 22713573.
Order forms are also available to collect from school before the end of term.
Chatburn C of E Primary School Uniform.
School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school and setting an appropriate tone.
We put great emphasis on smart uniform as it can instill pride, support positive behaviour and discipline, protect children from social pressures to dress in a particular way, and nurture cohesion and promote good relations between different groups of pupils.
Our school uniform is as follows;
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo (Y6 – Burgundy Sweatshirt)
- White or red polo shirt (May we suggest white for Y6)
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, (shorts or red & white gingham dress in summer)
- Plain, black leather shoes – no trainers, no heels, no coloured boots or UGG style boots
- Socks should be plain white , grey or black and not brightly coloured. No odd socks.
Children should always wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for P.E.
- Black shorts; (BLACK waffle shorts or PLAIN BLACK cycling shorts for girls)
- Red round neck T-shirt with school logo (not polo shirt) (Please note – not white)
- Black pumps